Ok tweeps, between the planet-wide protests of the 10th anniversary of the Afghanistan War, and the flowering of the planet-wide Occupy movement, there is much to discuss. Scarry Thoughts in his post #AfghanistanTuesday World Report – October 11, 2011 gives a suggested schedule for this twitter discussion.
The schedule is geared to the peak hours we have been experiencing to date for #AfghanistanTuesday conversation, approx 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern U.S. time.
10 a.m. Eastern – London (and other Europe)
11 a.m. Eastern – DC (and other N.A. east)
noon Eastern – Chicago (and other N.A. central)
1 p.m. Eastern – San Francisco (and other N.A. west)
2 p.m. Eastern – Sydney (?)
3 p.m. Eastern – ?
- Occupy #AfghanistanTuesday (peacecouple.com)
- @BarackObama End the #Afghanistan War #AfghanistanTuesday (peacecouple.com)
- What I did on #AfghanistanTuesday (peacecouple.com)
- Has Your #Peace Group Joined #AfghanistanTuesday ? (peacecouple.com)
- Will your Rep Join @BruceBraley on #AfghanistanTuesday ? (peacecouple.com)
- Join the #AfghanistanTuesday 10 Club (peacecouple.com)